How can I report a complaint about traffic problems in my neighborhood?

If you observe a reckless driver and there is an emergency, call 911 or Trenton police dispatch at (513) 988-6341. If you would like to request extra traffic enforcement, please use our online request service. Once there, select the Police – Extra Traffic Enforcement category and follow the prompts to submit a request for extra traffic enforcement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. I am a victim of a crime, what are my rights?
3. How do I obtain a copy of a police report or accident report?
4. I think I might have been scammed, what do I do?
5. I have a complaint about a Trenton police officer, employee, or Trenton police policy, where do I report that?
6. I want to compliment a Trenton police officer or employee for their service, where can I do that?
7. I received a traffic ticket, where can I pay for that?
8. Where is Trenton Mayor's Court?
9. How can I report a complaint about traffic problems in my neighborhood?
10. How can I report suspicious activity in my neighborhood?
11. How can I report a parking issue or an abandoned vehicle?
12. How can I make a complaint about drug activity?
13. How do I report a noisy house or party?
14. My neighbors have barking dogs, how do I report that?
15. Can I get my fingerprints at Trenton Police Department?
16. Can Trenton Police check my background?
17. I recently bought a firearm and I want to make sure it’s more secure. Can Trenton PD help me with that?